Welcome to TABINOKOSATEN
Think powder snow, think Niseko.
Whether you are after a relaxing break, a quiet rest, or an exciting ski holiday adventure, Niseko Lodge Tabinokosaten is perfectly located so that you can enjoy the magic of Niseko.
'Tabinokosaten' means 'crossroad of a journey'.
One of the most memorable things about traveling is the experience of meeting new people, making new friends and broadening your life experiences. It is for this reason we named our lodge ’Tabinokosaten’. We hope that during your stay at our lodge, you will be able to find these new and exciting experiences, creating lasting, warm memories of Niseko and your journey. Welcome to Tabinokosaten’
- Instant access to Grand Hirafu Ski Resort (3 minutes by car, 2 minutes walk to ski shuttle bus stop)
- Numerous activities and attractions close by, including hot springs, restaurants, caf?’s, bars, adventure guides, shops and more.
- 5 Japanese style guestrooms. Twin, triple and quad share available
- Comfortable living area on ground floor with complimentary tea and coffee
- Coffee and chat time, everyday at 9pm for those who wish to learn about Japan, exchange stories, or just have a chat.
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) available (please bring your own lap top)
- Non-smoking guest rooms
- Affiliated with ski-rental and back country guiding tour companies
- Included in accommodation charge, breakfast is served at either 7:30am or 8am. Choose the time which suits you best. (dining area closes at 9am)
- Delicious home made Japanese or western dinners to suit all tastes and preferences can be served upon request. Reservation in advance is required.
Cost: 1,500 yen, serving time: 6:30pm
- Alcohol & beverages
- are not sold at Tabinokosaten, however please feel free to bring beverages back to the lodge for a relaxing drink.
- Welcome Centre bus stop.
- Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. Once you have arrived, simply give us a call on: 0136 23 4614 and we will come to pick you up straight away. There are public phones at both the train station and Hirafu Welcome Centre.
- Grand Hirafu Ski Resort
- From 8:30am ? 10:00am we offer drop off service to the ski resort.
For times outside this, please use the free ski shuttle bus which comes every 15-20 minutes and operates from 8:30am to 8:45pm. To come back, simply catch the shuttle bus from the same stop that you got off. The bus stop is less than 2 minutes walk from Tabinokosaten.
- Japanese hot springs
- Soaking in an 'onsen' (hot spring) is the perfect end to a long day of skiing. Entry costs around 600 to 800 yen, however we offer discount passes to our customers to some of the main onsens in Hirafu.
From 7:30pm, we offer a drop off service to onsens within the Hirafu area. Should you wish to go to any outside of Hirafu, please use the 'onsen bus' which loops a number of onsens within Niseko. Please ask us for more information.
- Departure point
- Sapporo Chitose Airport (boarding stop located just outside of Chitose Airport arrival hall).
- 2,300 yen(one way)
- Approx 2.5 hours
- Bus Company
- Good Sports Tel. 0136 23 4560
- 3-1 days before reserved departure date: 50%
- Same day as reserved departure date: 100%
- Departure point
- Sapporo Chitose Airport, Sapporo Station
- Adult: 2,890 yen ~ 3,600 yen Child: 1,440 yen ~ 1,790 yen
- Approx 3 hours
- Not required
- Train Company
- JR Hokkaido
For more information, see http://www2.jrhokkaido.co.jp/global/english/ttable/e6.html
- Allocated male and female bathrooms and toilets are located on the first floor.
- Wireless Internet: available. (Please bring your own lap top) Should your PC require a wireless LAN card, we have 1 available for use (IEEE802.11a/b/g)
- Washing machines: available, 200 yen per use
- Dryers: not available
- 2 weeks before arrival date 10% of total charge
- 1 week before arrival date 20% of total charge
- 3 days before arrival date 50% of total charge
- Same day as arrival date 100% of total charge
- 133-33 aza Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun Hokkaido Japan,044-0081
- Phone & Facsimile
- (+81)136-23-4614 / 0136-23-4614(Japan Local)
Niseko Lodge Tabinokosaten serves delicious home made breakfasts and dinners, offering a variety of both Western and traditional Japanese styles.
Should you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us in advance and we will do our best to cater to them.
Pick up and Drop off service
We offer the below complimentary pick up and drop off services to all our customers.
Should you require this service, please let us know when you make your reservation.
Visit Niseko Promortion Board site.
Chitose - Niseko Hirafu Direct Bus
When traveling to Hirafu from Sapporo Chitose Airport, the direct bus is the easiest and fastest way to go. It also offers a scenic ride of Hokkaido's mountain ranges and the famous Lake Toya.
** NB. In the case of cancellations, the below cancellation fees will apply.
Trains to Kutchan station operate from both Chitose airport and Sapporo stations. It is usually required to change platforms at Otaru station, however express trains are also available.
We offer a free pick up and drop off service to and from Kutchan station. Please call us upon arrival on: 0136 23 4614
ROOMS & FACILITIES
Niseko Lodge Tabinokosaten consists of 3 twin share, and 2 triple/quad share guest rooms, accommodating 14 people in total. Japanese in style, all rooms are simple and spacious, featuring traditional Japanese futon beds.
The below rates are per person, per room, inclusive of breakfast.
4-5 yrs 2,000 yen
8 days -
5,500 yen ~
4-5 yrs 2,000 yen
We accept cash, visa or master card payments.
Please be aware, cancellation charges will apply for all cancellations made within one week of scheduled arrival date.